Our Quality policy
- Quality is in managing and meeting expectations
- At Xellia, we are committed to quality in everything we do, and we take pride in supplying quality products and services.
Our Quality mindset
Having a strong Quality mindset is reflected in our systems, processes, and company culture, keeping our customers and patients in focus.
We are proud to know that our clients choose us because of our quality products, quality services and good compliance level.
Xellia's Quality Management System (QMS)
Our QMS includes:
- Validated processes and equipment
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Established methods for analysis and testing
- Continuous (CI) Improvement to keep processes up-to-date
Quality Oversight and Compliance Status
Compliance is the foundation of quality in our products and services:
- The Quality Unit (QU) is an independent function headed by the Corporate Vice President, Global EHS & Quality
- Our global Quality function is responsible for providing strategic quality oversight through the Quality Management System (QMS), and Global Quality Strategy
- Our quality teams in the sites ensure compliance to the global procedures, GxP (cGMP, GDP and GLP), and relevant local laws and regulations
- Our sites are regularly audited by our experienced global lead auditors, customers and inspected by national health authorities
- We monitor/ audit the performance of our suppliers and partners, to ensure that we source from reliable and compliant partners
Throughout the years, we have consistently passed customer audits and authority inspections, clearly reflecting Xellia's strong focus on compliance.