As reported by the World Health Organization (WHO), the COVID-19 outbreak remains a challenging reality in many parts of the world, whilst earlier clusters remain at risk as public containment measures loosen.
Throughout our global footprint, Xellia Pharmaceuticals not only carries work in accordance with the sanitary mitigations and precautionary principles implemented locally, regionally and nationally but actively promotes a more cautionary stance in the form of:
• Increased social distancing
• Prolonged and flexible working from home conditions to limit traffic on site(s)
• Strict quarantine rules in the event of symptoms or contact with symptomatic individuals
• Prolonged travel restrictions
• Heightened hygiene and personal protective equipment usage
• Reduced interaction with guests, contractors and drivers
Together these steps have safeguarded and are expected to continue to safeguard our capability to continue our sustainable supply of products to customers and patients.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals is monitoring the situation closely and, at present, does not anticipate disruptions in the supply of either Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients sales to customers or its subsequent manufacturing of Finished Dosage Forms.
For more detailed information on our response to the COVID-19 outbreak and specific information on our different sites and products contact us at: +1 (847)-947-0200 (for the United States of America and Canada) or at +45 32 64 55 00 (for all other countries)